Welcome Jaish Public School Azamgarh
Affiliated to C.B.S.E New Delhi (Affiliation Number-2133085)
SESSION : 1st April to 31st March.
- Prospectus & registration forms for admission to the school can be obtained from the school office on cash payment.
- It should be duly filled and submitted, with the required documents and certificates as mentioned in the form, by the stipulated date.
- The registered candidates will be called for an admission test/interview.
Registration fee is not refundable and registration is no guarantee for admission.
- Admission is on the basis of a written test and an interview of the student along with the parents.
- For admission to different classes, test are conducted of the standard of previous class passed.
Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
- Special consideration for SC/ST students.
- Birth certificate from the competent authority and transfer certificate obtained from the previous school are essential at the time of admission.
- Fees have to be deposited by the stipulated dates, failing to which the seat will be allotted to the next wait-listed candidate.
- The school maintains an individual file for all children to have a systematic record for the academic as well as co-curricular progress and achievements.
- An identity card bearing stamp size photograph and the address of the student will remain in his/her custody all the time.
- Parent-Teacher Meet:In order to establish a meaningful relationship between school and parents, meeting are held every month to discuss the progress of each student.
Experienced teaching staff. Digital classes for students in every section. Daily enrichment classes. Spacious playground. Sufficient number of deluxe school buses. Aquaguard for potable water. Outstanding results. Neat and hygienic school atmosphere.